Senior UX Designer
About the Job—Senior UX Designer
ATÖLYE is in search of a UX Designer, who will drive the development and communication of the UX process in our mobile, web, automotive or wearable projects. Who draws upon user data, research and team input to generate interaction concepts that enable seamless, fluid, relevant and engaging experiences.
As a UX Designer at ATÖLYE, you will get to collaborate across disciplines to create successful user experiences through research, feedback, analysis, testing and best practices. In this role, you will get involved in concept development, prototyping and working with developers while creating meaningful and measurable solutions for our local & international clients.
- Translate product goals and objectives into seamless digital experiences
- Design and conduct research via UX research & design methods, tools and processes.
- Research user behaviors, validate concepts with end-users, and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback into insights.
- Creating user stories, personas, journeys and storyboards.
- Design information architecture and create sitemaps
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Application of UX design and usability principles
- 5+ years of professional working experience in digital product, service, and experience from ideation to implementation
- Expert understanding and application of user-centered design methods.
- Possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles.
- Have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and prototyping tools such as Figma (preferred), Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Fluent in English
Preferred skills and qualities
- A degree in HCI, UX, Interaction Design, Visual Communication Design or related fields is preferred.
- Experience with simple and clear design documentation for multiple audiences (designers, developers, product owners and other stakeholders).
- Experience with sustaining Design Systems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Senior UX Designer