Senior UI Designer
About the Job—Senior UI Designer
ATÖLYE is searching for a UI Designer who creates engaging, usable, and effective visual solutions to achieve user centered goals within a multidisciplinary team. As a UI Designer at ATÖLYE you get to design solutions for a diversity of industries, mediums and scales. We would love to hear from candidates who have turned wireframes/prototypes into visual designs that are both user friendly and adhere to brand. Who have participated in the creation of prototypes to illustrate a design and validated the effectiveness of designs through research and usability studies in collaboration across disciplines.
- Work with Design Lead to bring concepts to life
- Proactively contribute to the creative output of the team
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Work with different levels of prototyping tools such as Principle (preferred), Invision or Framer.
- Work with multiple form factors – not limited to web, desktop, mobile apps etc.
- 5+ years of professional working experience, with knowledge in both visual communications design and user experience design methodology
- Expert understanding and application of user-centered design methods
- Possess a strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us
- Proficiency in industry-standard design and prototyping tools such as Figma (preferred), Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Fluent in English
Preferred skills and qualities
- A degree in HCI, UX, Interaction Design, Visual Communication Design or related fields is preferred.
- Experience with simple and clear design documentation for multiple audiences (designers, developers, product owners and other stakeholders).
- Experience with creating and sustaining Design Systems.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
Senior UI Designer