ATÖLYE is a community-powered creative services organization. Through strategy and design, we help organizations tackle complex challenges and create lasting impact.
Our teams of strategists, designers, and community builders work with a range of impact-focused partners including companies, academic institutions, NGOs, and governments.
At the same time, ATÖLYE identifies as a “community.” Our members, who are designers, thought leaders, and experts, get to collaborate with ATÖLYE on the projects we take on. Our community is also our source of inspiration and learning; aspiring to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work.
Our work focuses on designing transformational journeys across scales and disciplines. For each challenge, we craft a unique approach that and lean on the power of co-design; aiming to uncover the needs and aspirations that drive change. ATÖLYE’s design offering spans the innovation cycle; igniting change, envisioning desirable futures, building transformative experiences, and growing through resilient teams and communities.
In 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu (kyu.com), a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward. Also among the collective are leading organizations such as BEworks, C2, Gehl, Godfrey Dadich, IDEO, Kepler, Public Digital, RedPeak, Sid Lee, and SYPartners.
We curate diligently so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes, and colors but they share one important trait: An insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work, and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a “growth mindset” in a holistic way. We are invested in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
We are a community-centric organization. This means that our approach spearheads community-centered thinking in design and gravitates around the notion of an individual’s journey in relation to a community.
Every ATÖLYE team member, by default, is an ATÖLYE community member. Once you are a team member, you will be part of the ATÖLYE Community that consists of creative individuals and teams who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work while having the opportunity to participate in community events, rituals, and social activities.
About the Job — Project Manager
Collaboration and effective coordination are of utmost importance in the lifecycle of ATÖLYE’s projects. Our teams of designers and strategists work closely with client teams to immerse them in our design processes and have them participate in devising solutions for their needs. We are looking for a driven and experienced Project Manager that will help us become more connected on this exciting journey.
The role of the Digital Project Manager is to work as part of ATOLYE’s Strategic Design Studio to deliver high-quality digital projects on time and on point. Digital Project Managers will plan and scope new engagements, and will then be responsible for driving quality, on-time delivery and client satisfaction against each of the projects they own.
- Coordinating the project plan, timeline and teaming process
- Developing proposals for new engagements and maintaining responsibility for the project budget from the proposal stage through to project closure.
- Develop Working closely with the Design Leads and facilitating the communication flow between team members, collaborators and clients
- Internal and external project reporting.
- Suggesting new strategies that will help to drive continual improvement to ATÖLYE’s project management processes
- Developing new business opportunities along with account directors.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in project management in design studios/consultancy organizations/digital product startups (international experience is a plus)
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, developing and maintaining open, honest and trusting relationships.
- Comfortable communicating and connecting with the leadership team
- Attention to detail, while maintaining overall understanding of projects.
- Continually strives to exceed client expectations.
- Engage with and work within changing multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, tools and techniques (Agile and/or SCRUM)
- Ability to handle multiple client and internal projects, roles and responsibilities.
- Demonstrable experience managing complex projects/programs involving cross-functional teams within budgetary and time constraints
- Demonstrable skills and experience in facilitation and storytelling.
What Do We Offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, life insurance, meal card and bi-annual bonus